Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Mothers (las Mamas)

I have been very blessed to meet beautiful people who have touched my heart and taught me a lot of how to love and help others, especially the little angels. They are LAS MAMAS (the mothers). I have learned a lot through them how to nurture and lead children in a loving way such as listening, understanding, communicating and being patient with them. These mamas encourage me to do the same with their beautiful example.

Last night, I had the opportunity to see one of these wonderful mamas and her children. She has four beautiful children; three, four, seven, and eight. With her unique and special way of showing love for her little ones, she gets the best out of them! I had a wonderful time with her children making valentines crafts and playing with them. They are adorable!.

Thanks mamas for your example and love. God bless you

Here are some Valentine's crafts from these little angels

Happy Valentine Day!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Those Valentines Day cards are so cute! What a blessing it is to be able to share love through that the kids displayed through art. I really enjoyed reading your blog. Happy Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete