Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Magic Time with my Little Friends Here at Detroit!!!

I cannot wait the moment to go with my little friends (amiguitos) to see the Magic World of Disney on Ice next week. I know they will love the pirates from Peter Pan, characters from the Lion King, Cinderella, Snow White, Aladdin, Rapunzel, and others. I love to see them using their imagination when they play with these cute characters. Definitely, it is a magic world for them and us.

The show is going to be at the Palace of Auburn Hills March 14 to 18, 2012



I will see you over there !!!:-)

                                                            Spanish Vocabulary

                                                              Magic:       Magico
                                                              Fantasy:     Fantasia
                                                              Princess:    Princesa
                                                              Pirate:        Pirate

I would love to know from you, what is your child favorite character from this fantastic adventure?


2 comments:

  1. Hi Marisol.
    I didn't know this was going on locally, i was looking for a place to take my niece, great suggestion! I don't have any kids yet, but growing up i thought Pluto and Donald Duck were pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you know now that Disney World is coming to Detroit next week. Have a Wonderful time with your niece!! :-) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete